Ginsu 10' Disposable Cutting Board

Ginsu 10' Disposable Cutting Board

Finally! I’ll be able to find a use for this once every year at our annual lobster fest here in Portland Maine; I’ll finally be able to slice my whopping 10 foot lobster roll into nice neat portions.

You really need to see the huge handmade copper & brass pot that was used to cook that 10’ lobster too, because it was custom made for outdoor cooking over a fire pit, located on the harbor fairgrounds next to the docks where the fishermen offload their catch.

A 600 year-old lobster volunteers to be the event’s delectable main course every year and just shows up at the lobster pound about a week before the festival, and townspeople start feeding him (no fertile/brooding females are ever harvested) what we’ve learned are delicacies in the land of lobster cuisine:

• Freshwater taffy
  • Juju Bees (but only the black licorice ones)
  • Blueberries (especially when fermented)
  • Potatoes, but only when cooked and smothered in butter
  • Beer (lager preferred)
  • Pasta, al Dente w/Alfredo sauce
  • French Vanilla ice cream

The annual event celebrates the donor lobster’s life with an overview of how things have changed in that time, how things remain the same regardless of the passage of time, and the lobster imparts his accumulated knowledge and more importantly the lessons he has learned over the years and picked up from his associates.

These recollections are respectfully heard and are always enlightening since lobsters’ can hear almost everything.

Stay tuned for The Feast in part 2, which will be after the lobster festival in July - with pictures for the first time!

3 Likes

Can the Ginsu knife cut through this?

1 Like

I need more details on this festival. Date and time? I assume at the harbour fairgrounds . I wanna hear :lobster: tales. Woo-Ooh

:lobster:Tales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they’re out there making
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Luck Tales! Woo-oo

Everyday they’re out there making
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Not ponytails or cotton tails no
Luck Tales! Woo-hoo

1 Like