Ginsu 10-Piece Cutlery Set

It’s not too hard to sharpen serrated knives by hand either…just a bit more time consuming…

Thanks. Guess I misunderstood the shopping cart concept - that I had to put everything into the one cart at the same time.

Did contact Woot, & even though just a couple of minutes transpired between my buying the scarves & buying the knives, no refund for the extra $5 I incurred will be forthcoming. Oh well.

(Although frankly, considering the hundreds of dollars I’ve spent here one would think they would have taken this first blooper into consideration & given me my crummy $5 back - lol!)

Ordered these because I needed a new knife set, the old one was way past its prime. These knives have a strong solid build, a nice weight/balance, a comfortable grip and are seriously SHARP!!! I’m really glad I bought them. Plus with Thanksgiving around the corner, they’ll make short work of that turkey for sure haha.

Just a little update - I bought these and they are great. If they come up again, buy them and have fun cutting things into little pieces for your din din.