Ginsu Koden Series 10-Piece Cutlery Set

**Item: **Ginsu Koden Series 10-Piece Cutlery Set
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Ginsu Koden Series 10-Piece Cutlery Set)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Ginsu Koden Series 10-Piece Cutlery Set)

Here is a closer look at the Koden Series

Here is a review on what appears the be the same set with a different enclosure

a single perfect review over at The O

Check out this video over at knife-depot.com

I need a new block of knives.

How does this never need sharpening curvy blade edges compare to the traditional blade?

On the 14 piece version, a couple of reviewers complain about rust spots.

can this chop broccoli??

W.W.D.S.
(what would dexter say?)

Someone mentioned rust spots but I noticed this…
•Hand wash recommended
Which could explain the rust…after all who is gonna really hand wash?

LMAO!!!

Great. Just great. Now I have that song in my head. Just what I need first thing in the morning. :tongue:

Bought a similar set on Woot a few months ago and it seems to work pretty well. Not a Henkel but for the money the best set you can get. And yes learn to wash by hand all knives so you don’t cut yourself.

I too have that chopping broccoli song in my head now.

I have a set of Ginsu knives I bought about 10 years ago - not the same as these, but the same maker. They’re still going strong, and yes I do wash them by hand. It’s not a big deal, and that’s what you should do with any knives made with a decent grade of steel. You should see how obsessive I am about caring for my Shun knives!

I have a set like this. The serrated chef knife is all but useless due to the serrations. I tend to only use the straight edge santoku for my slicing and chopping as it’s the only knife of the set suited for that.

IN for one to replace my old (but still functional) Chicago Cutlery set.
I am a bit disappointed tho, When I click on the purchase, I expected to hear “but wait, order in the next 10 minutes and you get a second set free, plus a pocket fisherman, just pay additional shipping and handling”
Oh well…

She’s chop’in broccoli!