Gioteck Sound Activated Stagelight

do these work with raves

Here it is at Amazon

it says it’s wireless, so i assume you’d have to have the volume up fairly loud for it to react properly?

So, do they flash in time with the music?

Forum at Rockband.com

and CoolestGadgets

Woot gave us a link in action
Click to see it in action!

I think I might buy 3 =D
Just what I need for the kids VBS…

maybe they can pick up the hum of my 12 sets of woot lights and add some new flavor to the f5 party

thanks, Woot.
I just lost The Game.

Can this be installed in a car? Cause I got a sick system with neon lights and this would go great with it. Does this have a wall plug?

Hmmmmm, possibly Christmas gifts for the grand kids? What ya think?

ah well. for $3.99 total, i couldn’t resist. (used a coupon from the birthday lights…thanks woot!)

Just realized it’s for ps3/xbox 360 and the wii…
any ideas to hook it up to the pc? or just simply use it without anything hooked onto it?

*** Not much it says “compatible”
Man I need to learn how to read…

The description says it runs off of 4 AA batteries. No wall plug. Would be perfectly portable for your car, it seems.

In for 3.

This is the kind of weird, cheap electronic crap I love woot so much for.

2 will stay in the closet until Christmas. My nephews look forward to weird gifts from me. :slight_smile:

bought 3, hopefully the kids like em :wink:

a bit off topic, but did anyone else get redirected through the old “sellout to the man” yahoo link? that was weird…

Amateur video: Gioteck Stagelight Review

Action Video

I snagged one because I already have the 360 Stage Kit. Also used my $5 coupon to make this just $4! Hoping that I can blind onlookers when I have this along with the Stage Kit on at the same time. :slight_smile:

Thanks Woot!

They’re just suggesting using it while playing games. It is a portable device that runs on batteries and simply picks up sounds and blinks with them depending on how loud the sound gets.