Gioteck Sound Activated Stagelight

I went ahead and got 3 for the grand kids, I might even have to keep one for myself. :slight_smile:
The $5.00 off coupon sure helps on my 100th Woot.

I did. :frowning: And still canā€™t get to sellout .woot. Whatā€™s up with that? Forcing me to save money, I guess. :::shrug:::

Yeah after going to my best friend google I found out afterwards after. Then I reread the woot postā€¦ lol
Thanks though =D Happy Wooting!!!

in for 3, but i want 2, but with my luck 1 would be broken, so Iā€™m getting insurance.

donā€™t take that the wrong way, woots customer service is #1, but they sometimes donā€™t have any back stock.

Iā€™m in for threeā€¦at 3.99 a piece with free shipping thanks to a celebratory coupon, who could resist?

Any word on whether this can be wired in to AC? I want to be able to switch them on and off remotely (and not deal with batteries).

Clarification please, too many options:
A contest/bet with another person on the type of item being sold?
The mind game detailed in Wikipedia somehow related to this (i.e., you think about it, you lose)?
The pick-up artist book (i.e., no way you can pick up women owning this)?
What man, what? Please tell us, we beseech you.

Would using these to intentionally induce seizures be considered assault?

WOOT WOOT !! Congrats on that century mark. Iā€™ll make it there soon. :-)))

the 3 of mine are soon to be whisked off to the desert to do duty at Burning Man woohoo!
wonder how long the batteries last?

does this have a spot to plug in a power supply so i want have to use so many batteryā€™s

reading geoffā€™s comment i now must proclaim that i to have lost

Here it is at Amazon UK with a couple of reviews.

You can have one hell of a party if you turn down the lights and turn on the fog machine in sync with the Stagelight and music.

Iā€™m going to buy three, mount them to a plastic helmet, and wear it everywhere. People will think Iā€™m developmentally disabled, but Iā€™ll be awesome, so itā€™ll be worth it.

Also, is it possible to run these without any sound going at all??

Iā€™m so in for 3 then, Iā€™ll put them in my car trunk next to my 2 12" subs. These will work great!!! Thanks woot!!!

As a caution, this thing has blinking red and blue lights, which is very likely to be illegal in your state. Youā€™ll probably get pulled over and can face fines, getting your car impounded, or even jail depending on the state.

In other words, putting this in your car is a Bad Idea.

Just got paid today, so I decided to take the plunge and go in for 2.

For this price, the only way Iā€™d be disappointed is if I opened the box and a little man jumped out and ate all of my food.

Your own midget for under 15 dollars, and youā€™d be disappointed?

Iā€™m guessing for $4 it features full console compatibility and syncs perfectly with Rock Band 2. Rock on.