Giraffe Knife Set

I bought these giraffe knives but what came was a leopard set. I want to return them ~ but nothing came with the box so don’t know whom to contact. Bummer!!!

I too received Leopard knives instead. Need to find out how and who to contact.

I also got the Leopard print instead of Giraffe. Which isn’t going to work for my sis that loves giraffes.

I’m emailing service@woot.com

Egads. If your giraffe spots morphed into zebra stripes, please email service@woot.com so they can figure out what happened.

Also received leopard and just sent an e-mail to woot. Hopefully they still have giraffe, my lady is crazy for them. Luckily they are planned to be Christmas presents so I have a LITTLE time.

EDIT: Got my replacements. Thanks, woot!

http://www.webcam-steamate.com/cookies/44/k/blabla.gif

Well THAT was a disaster.” Sylvia placed the last of the three one-gallon containers of curry chicken salad on her counter and huffed. “I swear, I try to add a little variety to the food at these Fourth of July charity events, and everyone asks where the bratwursts and burgers are! I tell you, people have no sense of culinary adventure, Craig.”

Craig nodded from his seat at Sylvia’s kitchen table and mumbled something that vaguely sounded like agreement through the chicken salad he’d been shoveling into his mouth.

“I mean, it’s like no one appreciates the trouble I had to go through finding a caterer, talking their price down, and having it all delivered to the party all by myself. It was exhausting work! And when the bread came un-sliced, I thought I was going to die of embarrassment right then and there, Craigy-Bear. Dreadful. It was just dreadful. Here I thought we were celebrating America’s adventurous spirit and diversity and instead we were lauding bland mustard potato salad and animal by-products. And raising money for cancer research, of course.