Give Till It Hurts

religious thing? cause cmon…if youre dead what difference does it make?

Oh, hay look, no art here! I can run over to cafepress and print this phrase on a tee! Or maybe I’ll get my colored sharpies and just write it on a white tee I already have. At least then I’ll have that hand-lettered look.

The first thing I noticed before actually understanding the shirt was that it isn’t grammatically correct.

Nope. Nothing religious about me. I simply don’t agree with it. They’re my organs. My husband used to be an organ donor until he met me, and then he had it removed from his license as well.

I don’t care enough about other human beings to want a piece of me in them.

That is; if you haven’t already donated your stomach :stuck_out_tongue:

That is without a doubt the most selfish thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Congratulations.

The kind of people that realize hospitals and pharmaceutical companies make a shit ton of money off of organ donors while the donor receives nothing. That being said, I am an organ donor, but the whole system stinks. Reminds me of The Island.

Or heck, just go to a big box craft store (JoAnn, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.) and buy a sheet of iron on letters for 2 bucks…make your own boring text shirt!

Then people might actually think you’re being original…

My thoughts exactly. I’d buy it on a bumper sticker, maybe. Then again, I don’t really buy bumper stickers… clever, but not worth $10.

I don’t really think I wanna go around advertising that I am heartless. SHHHHH DON’T TELL ANYONE

This is probably the worst shirt I have seen in a while. It makes no sense and is boring as boring gets.

see…now that’s funny. yeah id wear that. so i bought one.

Oh I could say things you’d consider a lot more selfish, like how I don’t believe I should be taxed to pay for the health care of the low class/illegal immigrants.

I simply don’t agree with organ donation, and there’s no amount of name-calling that will change that opinion.

Regardless of my social beliefs, woot is not the place to be pushing one’s personal agendas on clothing. Stick to the art.

Oh, so clever. I’d laugh but I donated my lungs. And my face.

How do you not approve of organ donation? It’s not like you need them when you’re dead.

Try sharing. It’s great.

Lol the same for me, I had to come here to understand it.

Normally this would shock me, but in your case, I’m now thinking this is probably a good thing…

OK, you guys officially aren’t even trying anymore.

No thanks. I’d rather be buried whole than with pieces missing from me. I skipped sharing day in Kindergarten.

if you don’t agree with it you can just put a no line thru that part of the shirt

plus, this would be hilarious to bury someone in who did donate their heart