GIVEAWAY! Ends 12/21 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Here’s some more random stuff that might be for gifts or for yourself.

Today’s model is sweet little Madyson. Madyson is a fierce desk guard for her owner but capitulates under the stress of snackies. Here she is wondering why she’s been set on a table and having terrible memories of the vet’s office. And staring at the snack her owner is holding as a bribe.

IMG_2148

I went diving into some of our stash in the warehouse of things too large for BOC plus some photo samples. Here’s the haul:

(1) Disney Deluxe Design Set for your budding artist or Toys for Tots
(1) Unicorn (photo sample): For your own budding craft skills
(1) Rubik’s Cube Light (photo sample): It really works and baffled our expert Rubik’s Cube person because the size threw off his muscle memory solution patterns. Bwhahaha
(1) PacMan Glass (photo sample): Changes color with cold liquids… like booze!
(1) Bird Tray: Is this ugly? I think it’s ugly.
(1) Assorted Ice Molds (photo sample): But they’re not moldy.
(1) Toilet Timer(photo sample): Not tested.
(1) Coffee Lovers Puzzle (photo sample): Also not tested. No guarantee on solvability or missing pieces.
(1) Lenox Christmas Platter: Pretty. Breakable. Crossing our fingers it arrives safely.
(1) Moon Blanket For picnics on the moon because it’ll happen some day.

whew Some have been given a sniff down. Phone, chairs, table, wall socket not included. Madyson is also not included.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I want to picnic on the moon!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 12/21 @4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

Failed and other cute photos gallery:

IMG_2142

IMG_2152

IMG_2141

IMG_2136

IMG_2140

IMG_2144

14 Likes

The tray with the birds
not ugly at all to me
but I have no taste

5 Likes

Woot! I want to picnic on the moon!

Also, this is one cute pup.

1 Like

I would love a picnic on the moon.!!

That is one cute doggo too!

1 Like

Picnic on the moon
But, hold the condiments please
Gravity won’t help

1 Like

I want a picnic on the moon, but first I’d reeeeaaaallllyyyy like a habitat setup first. I don’t think the whole "no air, hard radiation, extreeme temperatures thing will make for a plesent experience.

1 Like

I want to have a picnic on the moon… I’m not that particular, though, be it about about oxygen, or anything bird-themed :bird:

That bird tray is not ugly… It would be perfect for serving birds.

1 Like

Woot, I would like a picnic on the moon!

Woot! I want to picnic on the moon.
I also must boop the snoot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

giphy%20(3)

3 Likes

My birds would be honored to be served from that!

(If you meant it a different way, please don’t tell me :sweat:

Oops, crap, I didn’t mean to post twice here… and I don’t know how to delete posts.

Sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

You can’t get a suntan on the moon, but I wouldn’t mind a picnic there.

1 Like

“Woot! I want to picnic on the moon!” I actually bought the moon blanket when it was for sale, but I’m sure I could find a use for 2. lol

1 Like

Can I haz the goodz?

"Z"s two times, that rhymes.

1 Like

WOOT! I WANT TO PICNIC ON THE MOON!

Obligatory cat gif

3 Likes

This makes no sense, Woot.
Want to picnic on the moon.
It’s so dusty there!

3 Likes

Woot Woot ! Love Woot !