Giveaway!! Ends Friday 1/25 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Juno. You’ve seen her before in a group photo with one of her doggo pals. Juno is a mini-doxi who’s about 7 years old. Her favorite thing is treats. She is known for bullying her people cubemates for treats by whining, barking, pawing, and scratching. Juno’s owner taught her to play dead (very quick revival). She’s learning how to stay. Juno would like to point out that it is VERY hard to do a stay when there’s treats involved. Most of all, when not begging for treats, Juno can be found on her heated blanket

IMG_2265

A better pic:
IMG_2275

This week, I will be choosing 10 winners! Each winner will get the following 3 items:

(1) Lindberg Transparent Alien Figure Model: This boy (girl?) stands 18" tall!! Requires glue. No snap-on model here.
(1) Off the Wall Toys Alien Glow-in-The-Dark UFO Space Ship and Bendable Action Figure Toy: Because glow-in-the-dark.
(1) UFO Detector This thing has pretty lights that dance when there’s a magnetic force (e.g. UFO) nearby. Every home should have one.

And no, you don't get our bench, palm tree, cubicle, boring flooring, or the very patient Juno.:

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I believe in UFOs!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 1/25 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner(s) by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

And a few more pics of Juno:

Peek-a-boo, Juno!
IMG_2272

Can I get down here?
IMG_2270

The treat bag is over there…
IMG_2266

I’m not happy.
IMG_2263

What to do. What to do.
IMG_2261

I shall crawl over… and lick that light on the way.
IMG_2264

Ah ha! Here’s an escape. Stop saying “Stay”. I’m done staying.
IMG_2273

I’m done. Need treat.
IMG_2274

13 Likes

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

Juno wins the cutest dog award for her UFO stuffs modelling.

Edit: Oh my, I am first, surely post #1 will never get picked.

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

Woot, I want to believe.

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

Or at least I want to believe…

1 Like

“Woot! I believe in UFOs!”

1 Like

Me too! Woot! I believe in UFOs!”

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs! (Even the puppy is an alien)

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

“Woot! I believe in UFOs!” Just like Mulder and The Lone Gunmen.

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

1 Like

Woot! I do believe in UFOs! I do, I do, I do, I do believe in UFOs!

1 Like

1 Like

Woot! I believe in UFOs!

Woot! I believe in UFOs!