Giveaway!! Ends Friday 1/25 [ENDED]

Drum roll please for the new (and soon disappointed) winners

Ok, here are our two new winners: @zelduh and @jesse82. You have until Tuesday, 1/29 @ noon CT to respond. I’ll be sending you a private message and CS will email you as well.

4 Likes

Congrats :alien:

1 Like

I want to believe… they will respond and get some alien goodness.

2 Likes

ME TOO! If not, they’re going into BOC. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

YAY! Jesse82 checked in! We have one more. If no luck there, it’s going to BOC.

3 Likes

This finally landed on my door-step! Do to the Polar Bear smashing UFO’s in an extraterrestrial Vortex, it was 4 days late. Now I know why it took ET so long to phone home.

I see why it says glue not included. Holy guts and bones! I only have earth material, to assemble this guy together. He landed from a broken home. Lot’s of beer and glue… And BEER, to get him assembled. Or just simply treat his bag of guts, like I do with a turkey I bought. :wink:

I’ll enjoy this with a good cigar and BEER!

5 Likes

Hey, I have a crazy idea – why don’t you drink some beer while you work on it?

3 Likes

Good idea

3 Likes

Do it! I want to see him proudly displayed in your home or office!

2 Likes

Once I can figure out how to post pictures I will do so… it wont let me upload anything. Sorry

We have a glitch so image uploads aren’t working on the app/mobile. :cry:

Aw crap :poop::pensive:

I may be super late on this but I finally have it done and have a place for him. Sorry for the long delay

20190304_164503

11 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Ok, I freaking love that model. I hope your setup keeps you safe from future alien visits.

2 Likes

I think me with superglue is more dangerous to myself than any aliens possibly could be. I may still be peeling some off.

4 Likes

SMH

As long as you didn’t super glue one part of your body to another part of your body, I think you won the battle.

2 Likes