Giveaway! Ends Friday 12/7 [Ended]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway. Sorry it’s late! BUSY BUSY BUSY!

This week’s theme is gifts for the holidays. Gifts for others, gifts for you, white elephant gifts. You decide!

Here we have Harper modeling the goods you could maybe possibly win!

What we have here is:

(1) Unicorn Squirrel Feeder (photo sample): never used with a real squirrel
(1) Desktop Drum Set (photo sample): played by some of the folks in CS
(1) Bubble Light Sign Thing (photo sample): May or may not have been written on
(1) Poo Head Game (photo sample): Possibly applied to the head of a woot employee
(1) Bob Ross Glass & Sticky Notes (photo sample): Mug has been tested to hold water
(1) Mario Toilet Timer (photo sample): Definitely not used as intended
(1) **Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] ** for the Nintendo 3DS
(1) Inflatable Christmas Tree (photo sample): Since we’re supplying the gifts, here’s the cheap tree to go with it. Oh, lips may have touch the inflation nozzle so you may want to disinfect.
(1) Christmas Ornament Shot Glasses (photo sample): Definitely not glass. May have had water in them. Definitely held by woot employees. Definitely dropped to the floor from my desk.

whew Oh, all items were probably sniffed by Harper and may have dome doggie snot on the boxes.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! Set me up for holiday gifts!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 12/7 @4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

“Woot! Set me up for holiday gifts!”

Woot! Set me up for holiday gifts!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 11/16 @4pm CT.

oh… am I too late?

Woot, Gift me! Pretty please?

Woot set me up for holiday gifts!

I need dis.

Woot set me up!!! I love woot lol

Ok I’m ready for things

Woot! set me up for holiday gifts!