Giveaway Ends Friday 2/1 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Duchess Charlotte Cordelia or Cordy for short. Cordy isn’t your typical Corgi. She’s a bit standoffish. It takes here a while to warm up to people. Usually when people come by, she stands very still hoping that nobody will see her. She does it very well. We coaxed her into modeling for us.

IMG_2280

This week’s winner will get:

(1) Logo Cooler: There’s some picture of a tiger or something on it. I dunno. I’m sure someone will tell me.
(1) Decorative Vase: It promises that it will make a statement whether filled with flowers or on its own.
(1) Bases Loaded Board Game: Egads! All 30 MLB teams are included! “Roll for the Fences!” Whatever that means.
(1) Set of 50 Hexa Party Cups + 5 Ping Pong Balls: Now you’ll have no unsightly gaps between your beer pong cups. What did we do before this?
(1) Teddy in a Tin (photo sample): And he’s just waiting to get out. Not much air in there and I don’t see any holes.
(1) Garden Frog: There’s no identifying marks other than the “Kiss Me” on the base. I’m guessing for the garden because I don’t think I would put it in my house.
(1) Chloé’s Kitchen 12" Celebration Cake Pan: It has a fancy edge that will likely disappear as soon as you ice the cake. Maybe it’s one of those cakes that don’t have icing. OH THE HORROR!
(1) PerfectChop Stay-Clean Cutting Board: I want to debate that “stay-clean” promise. I don’t believe it. You can report back. Oh, it’s plastic so you know it’s classy.
(1) Cool Trunk Caddy: Organize the junk in your trunk!! Do it now!
(1) Ugly Christmas Sweaters 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle: Previously assembled by a crack team of Woot employees and deemed to probably not be missing any pieces.

Cordy IS NOT included

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll kiss that frog!!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 2/1 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner(s) by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

And a few more pics of Cordy the Corgi :

Here she is playing possum for the camera:
IMG_2282

Look at me playing leap frog!

IMG_2283

Are you my mommy? Awwwwwwwwww, they walked away. sad little wooooooooooooooooo

IMG_2284

Every dog shows their butt. Sigh.

IMG_2285

And she's getting down. Cordy is actually moving!

IMG_2286

Oh look! Cordy wants to play ball!

IMG_2288

Cordy!!!! Don't pee on the cups! Oh no! Well, the winner can wash them.

IMG_2290

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, she's gone. Bye Cordy.

IMG_2287

9 Likes

Woot! I’ll kiss that frog!!

Woot! I’ll kiss that Corgi!

Woot!!! I’ll kiss the frog too!

3 Likes

I wrote a poem
Five Seven Five syllables
-so very simple!

Cordy’s favorite phrase is, "LEGO of ME !!! "

4 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Woot! I’ll kiss that dog!
Can I have Cordy also?
There’s no exclusion

4 Likes

I need free stuff to be happy.

1 Like

Woot! I’ll kiss that frog, any time… any place! Pick me!

1 Like

What Frog?

1 Like