Giveaway! Ends Friday 4/26 [Ended]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Hello wooters! You might remember Ivanka from when she was a little thing that fit into a pan. She’s now 6 months and full of wiggles. That’s why most of these pics are blurred. Oh, Ivanka.

There will be THREE winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) NEW Bose SoundSport (Black)

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I need these in my ears!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, … @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of a blurry Ivanka

Ivanka placed in position

Ivanka running to me and bumping into my camera:
ezgif-1-10835313d900

Ivanka looking for the treats I hid behind the boxes. In retrospect, this didn’t get me a very good angle.

Knocks the boxes over

This is blurry Ivanka head on right before she bumps into my phone again:

This is just a moment of the wiggles:
ezgif-1-8fdbe06eca15

Look at my teef!

10 Likes

First?

3 Likes

Wait… What?

I still need time to think of a clever post.

1 Like

that’s a cute mop

1 Like

Snuffleupagus!

She kinda looks like an Ewok…

Woot! I need these in my ears!

6 Likes

Woot! I need these in my ears! Using my birthday wish on them :wink:

I would enjoy being 1 of the 3 winners.

Ooooohhhh… These could be nice for some upcoming trips!

Woot, I’ll take that sound system. You’re so generous! Thank you!

Woot! I need these in my ears!!

WOOT I need these I my ears!

Please Woot, I need these. I have 3 very young and very loud kids. 3!

A haiku this isn’t, but hey, I posted!

hey hey hey!!! i would like one(or 2!)

Woot - I need these in my ears so I can stop hearing my wife talk about “crafting as a hobby”

I like free things :slight_smile: