Giveaway! Enter before 5/31/2021 @ 4pm CT

Woot! I want to play this game: Animal Crossing.

Happy Memorial Day to all! Take a minute to say thank you to a veteran!

Woot! I want to play this game: Fallout 5.

Woot! I want to play this game: jumping up and down upon a win.

WOOT! I want to play this game … but I probably won’t be able to, because I have two young children and I haven’t had time to play a video game in at least 6 months. But this would be a great distraction to occupy my oldest one with, so I could get other things done around the house!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED UNTIL WINNERS ARE PICKED

Winners will be posted in a few minutes in this thread after this post

Hello all. Sorry I’m a bit late. I was enjoying an afternoon breakfast at iHop when the alarm went off. But never fear, the winners are here!

Excel spit out the following post numbers (permalinks):

Which means that our winners are…

@Wooter30821579
@estachnik

I’ll contact you via Private Message here on the forums. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

CS will email you tomorrow as well for good measures. Note that their email goes to the email address on your Woot! account. Not your Amazon login if used/different.

Since today is a holiday, you have until Thursday 6/3/2021 at noon CT to respond.

Go over here for a chance at this week’s giveaway!

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

Post 42 :slight_smile:

Congrats winners!

Now that this is closed, I can tell you that you HAD already entered last week, before questioning it yesterday.

Tip: If you’re unsure if you have entered a contest, clock your avatar next to your post, and it’ll show you how many posts you have in the thread.

(You can then filter on your posts if you’d like.)

2 Likes

Congratulations winners
mel brooks money GIF by The Academy Awards

@Wooter30821579
@estachnik
Congratulations Congrats GIF

Now go vote in the shirt derby to win!!!*

*nothing

1 Like

Wooooooot! I want to play this game: Game of Life.

Well its over.

The Party’s Over…

2 Likes