Giveaway! Enter before 9/26/2022 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

The kids are in school. Summer is over. Time to clean those carpets! And we’ve got just the thing!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post right here in this thread that you are reading right now saying “Woot! My carpets are covered in _________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread - the one you’re reading right now. Posts in another thread or on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. Read to the end of this post and then tap/click image to post your entry.

• ONE entry per person. All posts are considered entries. Users with multiple entries/posts will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, September 26, 2022 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Recap:

VALID Entries
:white_check_mark: Posts in THIS thread. The one you are reading right now.

INVALID Entries
:x: posts in other threads
:x: private messages
:x: posts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
:x: multiple posts in this thread (every post is an entry; one entry per person)

New to Woot! and Want to Enter?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

If you don’t have an Amazon account, you’ll be prompted to create one when creating your new account on Woot.

Once you’re in the forums

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. Come back to this thread and post an entry.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email address to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

37 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in gold

10 Likes

whatever you want really

8 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in carpets. It’s carpets all the way down…

6 Likes

this sucks? :wink:

2 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in tile

7 Likes

When I think of Woot, I also think of this pumpkin butt.

9 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in black dog hairs!!!

4 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in whatever the tenants before me left here. I honestly don’t know and don’t think I want to know.

8 Likes

My carpets are covered in so much carp!

1 Like

Vroom, vroom gonna clean my room!

3 Likes

my carpet needs this!

3 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in dog hair. Help.

1 Like

Woot! My carpets are covered with Husky hair!

6 Likes

Woot! My carpets are covered in dirt!

4 Likes

My carpets are covered in the lumps of your uncle’s toenails <3

3 Likes

Pick ME!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Here

2 Likes