Giveaway! Enter before Monday 1/10/2022 [ENDED]

Woot! I’d like to cook up some fries!

1 Like

Woot! I want to cook up some wings!

1 Like

Woot I’d like to cook up some grub for my fam

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to cook up some stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp!

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to cook up some Go Dawgs winner dinner!

georgia-bulldogs

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to cook up some Go Dawgs winner dinner!

georgia-bulldogs

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to cook up some bags of crap so more people could enjoy that special moment of getting one; the anticipation of waiting for it to ship, then stalking the tracking number waiting for the moment of arrival. Then hopefully watching videos of them opening their boc ( especially if the first ever gotten) and seeing the reaction to what they received.
I would also cook up a new mystery buy easier to get and more expensive that could be for example " Mystery Box of Random Kitchen items leftover from previous sale or something like that" . This could be done under different catagories or even rare just mystery woot surprise box. They could be left over sale items, or say items like leftover 2021 or any way you would have them around. These could be better items than boc but still mystery and fun to try. I know woot has to make money so they could choose a cost for different boxes and based on catagory, cost, items available, etc. The description could say minimum ??? Items ( fill in question marks each place with numbers) , minimum value ???, some slight off wall hint, then price boxes anywhere from twenty dollars less than cost paid for example to fifty more than paid again for example. I think this would open up whole new way to have fun.

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to cook up some meth!

Woot! I’d like to cook up some BOC’s!

Woot! I’d like to cook up some food!

Woot! I’d like to cook up some turduckens!

Woot! I’d like to cook up some chili chili dogs!

Woot! Gimme Gimme thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED UNTIL WINNERS ARE PICKED

Winners will be posted in a few minutes in this thread after this post

Hello and welcome back to the giveaways for 2022. We’ve got some fun stuff cooking!

Excel has spoken and says our winners are:

Number of posts: 1513

Post # (Permalink) Winner
1098 @hazytrader
133 @CoffmanJ

I’ll contact you via Private Message here on the forums. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

You will also receive an email from an @amazon.com address. Note that this email goes to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login if used/different. Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until Wednesday 1/12/2022 at noon CT to respond.

Head back to the forums for the next giveaway. It’s a BIG one!

8 Likes

Woot I’d like to cook up some trouble in my new Ninja foody thank you very much!!

3 Likes

Winner Winner Win GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

YAY! Congrats to the two Ninja Winners!!

6 Likes