Giveaway! Enter before Monday 3/21/2022 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

New year! Same old crap! But it’s MEGA Crap, or the MEGA Bandolier of Carrots!!! It’s a bigger than the norm Bag o’ Crap. So more crap. More disappointment.

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Mega Bandolier of Carrots - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit [Approx. retail value: $10.01]

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I don’t want another ________ !” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. Read to the end of this post and then tap/click image to post your entry.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, March 21, 2022 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Recap:

VALID Entries
:white_check_mark: Posts in THIS thread. The one you are reading right now.

INVALID Entries
:x: posts in other threads
:x: private messages
:x: posts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
:x: multiple posts in this thread (one entry per person)

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

29 Likes

Post.

0 voters

10 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another haircut!

4 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another stay in the Vestibule of Patience, as that’s just about all I have gotten since you started using the app :frowning: Please send me a real, wonderfully disappointing bag of crap and I will be sure to share the wealth!”

6 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another (fill in the blank) !” But a Mega BOC will do.

4 Likes

If you could be so kind and toss in one of those Xboxs in the BOC it would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Where did the xbox thingy go?

3 Likes

persian cat GIF by Jess

7 Likes
  • I hope I win this Mega Crap
  • I hope I don’t win this Mega Crap
  • I have no idea what I’m doing
  • I’m hungry. Lets cook up some bacon.

0 voters

9 Likes

I wanna git the bog

1 Like

Yay! Another BOC!

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE BOC
FOR ME
OH YAY
HOO-RAY
A POEM–
CAPS LOCK
DROP MIC,
TAKE STOCK

6 Likes

You know where you can put your crap? On my doorstep.

9 Likes

Woot! I DO want … whatever…

2 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another comment to go to waste!

5 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another crappy BOC!!!

5 Likes

“Woot! I don’t want another disappointment! Wait… I do, but I don’t want the disappointment of not getting a BOC, I want the other disappointment, the disappointment of getting a BOC that is full of disappointing stuff.”

4 Likes

Woot! I don’t want another ________ … Oh! Wait a minute… I do want another BOC now!

5 Likes

Woot! I dont want another copy of Agents of Shield

4 Likes