Giveaway! Enter before Monday 5/24/21 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We want you to be ready for some summer grilling. This week, the winners get to choose between ONE of the following:

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner may choose ONE of the following:

(1) Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker with Cover

~ OR ~

(1) American Gourmet Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I want to grill some ________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, May 24, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and an email from CS. The CS email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

18 Likes

Woot! I want to grill with some vaccinated friends!

8 Likes

Ok Woot!

1 Like
  • I LOVE to BBQ meat all Summer
  • This will look nice and make visitors think I can BBQ
  • I live to BBQ, I eat only BBQ foods.
  • I’m only entering this contest and don’t care what it is.

0 voters

4 Likes

give me whatever you like… but i like giveaway.

@WootyBot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

Woot! I wanna grill some steaks

Woot! I want to grill some disappointment.

1 Like

Woot! I want to grill some.

Woot! I want to grill some bag of crap!

2 Likes

Woot! Don’t burn‘em!

Woot! I want to grill some buns for hotdogs!

Woot! I want to grill some crap!

Woot! I want to grill some burgers

Woot! I want to grill some burgers!

Woot! I want to grill all the things!

Woot! I want to grill some oysters!

Filters of the sea
Satisfyingly salty
Grill some, you’ll agree

8 Likes

Steve

Woot! I want to grill/smoke all the meats and foods. Maybe I can get some grilling things in a woot-off or BoC?