Giveaway! Enter before Monday, 8/16/2021 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Summer is a great time for those DIY projects. And we’ve got some tools that’ll get you started!

There will be 2 (TWO) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Kobalt 100-Piece Household Tool Set with Hard Case

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot, I want to make a ______.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, August 16, 2021. @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

36 Likes

Woot!!! I really want to make repairs!!!

1 Like

Shiny stuff!

3 Likes

Heh. Woot said “tool.”

5 Likes

Handier than a shirt pocket!

3 Likes

entry

2 Likes

I HOPE I WIN SOME TOOLS!

PICK LUCKY #8 Excel Program!

• I’ll use these tools to build and repair things
  • I’ll probably only use the screwdrivers and pliers.
  • I have no idea what I’d do with 100 tools.

0 voters

4 Likes

I’d like some tools for me bro…

1 Like

Woot, I want to make something cool!

Gimme the thing

1 Like

Woot, I want to make a woman who will love me for who I am
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

Woot, I want to make a greenhouse.

1 Like

I want to use these tools to cure ambivalence and boredom.

1 Like

I’ll make all the things

Looks like something handy to keep at the shop.

1 Like

Okay Wootttt…I wanttt this tttooo…YOLO Wtonks

Woot I want to make an axe!

Please send my way!

Woot, I want to make a my kiddo a robot little sibling so they can play together.