Giveaway! Enter before Monday, 8/16/2021 [ENDED]

Woot! This would be quite the upgrade from my current toolbox, which is an old cardboard box with a few screwdrivers, xacto knives, and a hammer.

What are the chances?

Woot, I want to make a big difference in my tool set

Woot, I want to make all the things!

Woot, I want to make a space in my garage for these tools!

Woot, I want to make a new storage shed!

Woot my son would love this set. I am meant to win this one

Cuz today is my birthday and I need tools desperately… well organized tools… PICK ME PICK ME

I want to make something super, duper, crafty!!

Woot, I want to make a ruckus

Woot, I want to make a few repairs around the house!

Woot, I want to make a dent in my project list.

Woot, I want to make a craft!

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED UNTIL WINNERS ARE PICKED

Winners will be posted in a few minutes in this thread after this post

This topic was automatically closed after 8 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello all! Taking a pause in my running away from home to do the giveaway. Excel has spoken and the winning posts (permalink) are:

Number of posts: 1635

Post # (Permalink) Winner
160 @mdrcoast
1375 @rcritt

I’ll contact you via Private Message here on the forums. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

You will also receive an email from woot-giveaways@ Note that this email goes to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login if used/different. Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until Wednesday 8/18/2021 at noon CT to respond.

Head back to the forums for the next giveaway.

1 Like

CONGRATS WINNERS!

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

3 Likes

My disappointment has no words… not sure why “duct tape” comes to mind or would even remotely be appropiate… if at first you don’t succeed, weigh the costs (zero, check, not even in stamps) and try, try again… (sigh)

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.