Giveaway! Enter before Monday 8/30/2021 @ 4pm CT

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

It’s time to get comfortable with this 3-piece patio set. Maybe you can use it in your back yard, your apartment balcony, or maybe even as furniture in your home. The possibilities are endless.

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Liberty Garden Patio Aurora 3-Piece Cushion Seating Set (or similar if sold out)

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Hey Woot! I’m going to put these ________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, August 30, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

48 Likes

First again! Yes, I could use these! They will go right on our front porch!

6 Likes

I would love these so I can fully intend on going outside to experience fresh air and then not actually do that for some reason. But I would always have hope and that’s what is important.

6 Likes

Nice!

• Fancy Patio Furniture would be NICE!
  • The Weather is good where I live.
  • Bacon should be put into all foods.
  • Finally. Football Season is starting (Go Seahawks)
  • The Number 42 is the answer to everything in the universe.

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey Woot! I’m going to put these in my retirement living room.

3 Likes

Woot! Are the possibilities truly endless? Hmmm. The front porch is where I would like them, but this now feels like a bizarre challenge that I should find a strange place…

Challenge Accepted GIF by memecandy

3 Likes

“Hey Woot! I’m going to put these on my new screened porch, in place of the cardboard boxes I am using now.”

13 Likes

Hey Woot!! I’m going to put these wherever the sun won’t cook me as I rock!!

2 Likes

yeah

Woot! I’m going to put these on my crappy patio!

Hey Woot! I’m going to put these on my patio to replace the ones damaged from the last storm. Maybe if I had these to chill on, I could finally get around to writing a haiku!

1 Like

I’m a patio

1 Like

Hey Woot! I’m going to put these to a use so fine.

Spoiler Alert: I’m from the future and will win

3 Likes

Hey Woot! I’m going to put these to use at nana’s old house! Her new home is on my mantle and these won’t fit.

1 Like

“Hey Woot! I’m going to put these away for the winter, because it’s been a crappy rainy summer. All I’ve done is stay in doors and buy stuff I don’t need from Woot.
There is always next year…

We’re due for Excel to pick multiple low post numbers

okay woot!! Enough is enough Send me a chair.

Hey Woot! I’m going to put these in my patio