Giveaway! Enter before Monday 9/20/2021 @ 4pm CT

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the old Woot-Off! Theme…”do-do-do-do It’s a Woot-Off!…”

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be randomly chosen by my music app.

Me. Please.

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “Woot-Off the Wed-Nosed Weindeer!”

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Back in Black!

WOOT! The first song played through this speaker will be “Nose on the Grindstone”!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be music

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be something country!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be something bollywood not sure what though. it changes day to day so depends on when its delivered

The first song will be Fly like an eagle

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Thunderstruck by AC/DC :metal:t2:

Ina gadda da vida

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Napal Baji.

“Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the sound of silence”

“Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “Getaway Car”. (that’s by Dave Koz)

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “in my head” by queens of the stone age

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC

“WOOT! THE FIRST THING ILL LISTEN TO THROUGH THIS SPEAKER WILL BE I WON!!”

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Electric Avenue by Eddie Grant. Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue - YouTube
Because, why not?

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Wonderwall!