Giveaway! Enter before Monday 9/20/2021 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We’re ready to turn the sound up with this week’s item!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) JBL Pulse 4 - Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Light Show - Black or white, depending on inventory availability.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! The first song through this speaker will be ________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, September 20, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email address to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

41 Likes

Fish Heads

8 Likes

Uhhh… What is this thing???

A FANCY SCHMANCY LIGHT SHOW SPEAKER!

• I only listen to music if there is also a light show.
  • I like music, the light show is optional.
  • I hate music but love light shows.
  • I don’t like anything.

0 voters

2 Likes

Existential Blues

1 Like

“Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Heart of Glass by Blondie

3 Likes

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “On the Road Again”.

2 Likes

This speaker speaks to me. It’s telling me “you won’t win me so forget it.” I really feel that, you know?

12 Likes

Ok

Well it depends on the color, whether or not I want this… said no one.

Woot! The first thing through this speaker will be Speak To Me by Pink Floyd!

3 Likes

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the Woot-off song!

2 Likes

Woot, the first song through
This speaker will be the song
59th street bridge song

1 Like

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be bad habits by Ed Sheeran🤡

2 Likes

There is no grey here -
I will yield to the speaker.
flashing lights and sound!

4 Likes

I GOT AN APP CRAP!

4 Likes

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be pump it up a little more get the party goin’ on the dance floor see, 'cause that’s where the party’s at and you’d find out if you do that.

The first song will be gangster.

My first song through the speaker will be BRASS MONKEY, you funky monkey monte!!!

5 Likes

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be drunken lullabies by flogging molly.

1 Like