Giveaway! Enter before Monday 9/20/2021 [ENDED]

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be LIT!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the Dukes of Hazard theme song…

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be, believe it or not, classical and opera! It will probably break the speaker. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: What can I say, I like it.

1 Like

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Magnetic

Woot! The first song heard through this speaker will be “Don’t worry be happy.”

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be anything from Eric Church or Luke Combs!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be nice to hear.

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “I think I love you (woot)” AND I would actually forgive you for the last BOC I got :joy:

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be an oldie where I come from.

Woot- The first song that will be played through this speaker is (Party like it’s 1999).

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be zip-a-dee-do-da … everything is satisfactual!

Woot The first thing this speaker will play is my guitar gently weeps

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the intro song to family ties

Woot! The first song I’m gonna play thru this speaker is… Glamorous. Fergie probably thinks this speaker got glamour. I do.

“Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Everything is Awesome”

Hold on to memories by Shinedown

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be to jam to wham!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Cool Change!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Blue October “Home.” I’ve always sang it to my son, even before he was born, and now I sing it to his little sister too. It’s kinda like our family song.