Giveaway! Enter before Monday 9/20/2021 [ENDED]

:loud_sound:

My song will be something by Drake

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the sound of my dying enemies!

Duck or Rabbit?
  • Duck
  • Rabbit
  • Switzerland

0 voters

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Slippery People.

Woot! The first song thru this speaker will of course be “Blinded By The Light”!

1 Like

“Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Norweigen Wood by The Beatles______”

The first song through my new speaker I won would be “Forever”by Chris Brown. Best song ever deserves to be “first”!

1 Like

“ Hoot, the first song through this speaker will be Thunderstruck “

Yep

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be a good one

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Man of Constant Sorrow by The Soggy Bottom Boys.

1 Like

WOOT! The first song through this speaker will be Thunderstruck

Woot! The 1st song through this speaker will be Rocky Mountain High.

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be the Rocky Theme, because that is how I roll.

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be Kiss by Prince.200

Woot! The first song through this speaker will likely be country since that’s mainly what I listen to. Unless you find something to put in the BoC I ordered 6 hours ago.

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be loud enough to drown out the screeching sound of the flying monkeys!

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be “Fistfight” by The Ballroom Thieves!

Woot the first song through this speaker will be Iko Iko!

1 Like

Woot! The first song through this speaker will be lofi hip hop radio- beats to relax/study to

1 Like