Giveaway! Enter by 3/10/2025 [ENDED]

Woot! I hope I don’t get this: A snake that goes hisssss.

10 Likes

Woot! Yay, Mega BOC!

10 Likes

Woot! I hope I don’t get this: Jane Fonda VHS Tapes

13 Likes

Hope I don’t get the winning lottery ticket! (Reverse psychology works in a giveaway, right?)

11 Likes

Woot! I hope I don’t get this: crap

10 Likes

“Woot! I hope I don’t get this: measles going around__!!!

13 Likes

I posted in this thread. :blush:

9 Likes

Happy Amazon GIF by Woot!

11 Likes

My desire for a MEGA BOC is infinite

10 Likes

Bring on the BOX!!!

11 Likes

Woot! I hope I do get this.

10 Likes

Yowser!

10 Likes

WOOT!! I hope I don’t win this BOC!!

11 Likes

Woot! I hope I don’t get this: a literal box of crap. No poop will be accepted!

11 Likes

Woot! I hope I Don’t miss this opportunity!

9 Likes

woot! Give me the mega boc!

10 Likes

“Woot! I hope I don’t get this: No BOC”

11 Likes

so much more valuable than $9.99

10 Likes

boxes GIF

8 Likes

Woot! I hope I don’t get this: trash and junk!

10 Likes