Giveaway! Enter here before Monday, 5/10/21 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Enter for a chance to win some spending money!

There will be **TWO (2) ** winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) $75 Amazon.com gift card via email

* The winners must have or will need to create an Amazon.com account in order to redeem the GC. The GC may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. The GC cannot be redeemed for the purchase of another GC. Except as required by law, the GC cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit “Your Account” on Amazon.com . Amazon is not responsible if any GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the GC is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. See http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. The GC is issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington corporation. No expiration date or service fees.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d like to buy ________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, May 10, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and an email from CS. The CS email will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

29 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy a new life, but a new set of camping gear would work too!

8 Likes

Hooray.

Another week for me to lose.

6 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy a winning lottery ticket!

4 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy some more crap

2 Likes

Woot! I would like to buy a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.

2 Likes

Thank you Robocop for helping with my faux-ku!

2 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy stuff.

3 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy my woot soul in Amazon.

2 Likes

“Woot! I’d like to buy something fantastically expensive or something that you I can get with your gift card!”

2 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy the world a Coke
And keep it company
That’s the real thing

I’d like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
And I’d like to buy the world a Coke
And keep it company…

You sang it didn’t you! LOL

8 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy a new comforter

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to buy more crap

3 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy anything, really. My consumer life centers around AMZ these days like everyone else.

2 Likes

woot woot woot woot woot
buy buy buy buy buy buy buy
haiku haiku hai

6 Likes

Woot! I’d like to buy stuff for my new house!

2 Likes

We all need more comfort!

3 Likes

Free spending money?!
It’s almost like pocket cash…
Money lost, now found.

3 Likes

I’d like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That’s the song I hear