Giveaway! Enter to win before 5/23/2022 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

We want to throw some money away so we’re giving away Amazon gift cards.

There will be THREE (3) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) $100 Amazon.com Gift Card* via email

* The winners must have or will need to create an Amazon.com account in order to redeem the GC. The GC may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. The GC cannot be redeemed for the purchase of another GC. Except as required by law, the GC cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. To redeem or view a GC balance, visit “Your Account” on Amazon.com . Amazon is not responsible if any GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the GC is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. See http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. The GC is issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington corporation. No expiration date or service fees.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I have this in my cart already: _______.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, May 23, 2022 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Recap:

VALID Entries
:white_check_mark: Posts in THIS thread. The one you are reading right now.

INVALID Entries
:x: posts in other threads
:x: private messages
:x: posts on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
:x: multiple posts in this thread (one entry per person)

New to Woot! and Want to Enter?

If you already have an account with Amazon, you can use your login email/password to login into Woot. We’re an independent subsidiary of Amazon. Your login credentials are protected through their login widget.

When asked to create a user name, we recommend that you don’t use your real name or email.

If don’t have an Amazon account, you’ll be prompted to create one when creating your new account on Woot.

Once you’re in the forums

Once you’re in the Woot! forums, you’ll be asked to log in again with your account information . You’ll only be asked to do that once. This creates your account on the forums. Come back to this thread and post an entry.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email address to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

48 Likes
8 Likes
  • $100 would be nice
  • Bacon. I love bacon.
  • Woot is the most wonderful place to shop on Earth.
  • Purple

0 voters

8 Likes

Is this here the tin foil aisle?

3 Likes

Woot! I have this in my cart already: absolutely nothing. SO give me the card.

7 Likes

I could use this to buy a portion of a life.

6 Likes

Woot! Gimme dem cards!

8 Likes

Post.

2 Likes

Woot! I have lots of things in my cart already… though I will never have any of them because the longer I leave them there to think, the worse of an idea buying them turns out to be. Luckily, there is Woot! to buy from, instead of the mothership.

4 Likes

Woot! I have this in my cart right now:

@wootybot roll 6d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3, 3, 1, 5, 4, 5

1 Like

Woot! I have this in my cart already: toilet paper… so much toilet paper… rolls and rolls and rolls of toilet paper.

3 Likes

Woot! I have this in my cart already: more than i can afford

2 Likes

My Amazon cart:
No catshirts whatsoever.
That would be awkward.

3 Likes

Woot! I already have jigsaw puzzles in my cart and $100 would let me buy more of them! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think its hailing

1 Like

Woot! I have a coffee pot in my cart already

2 Likes

Woot! I have this in my cart already a brand new :tv:

1 Like

Woot! I have this in my cart already: headphones!

2 Likes