šŸµ Giveaway!! Enter to Win by Friday, 3/22 [ENDED]

Welcome to this weekā€™s giveaway.

Meet Victoria Ann. Victoria is a 10yr old Imperial Shih Tzu. No regular Shih Tzu here. Sheā€™s royalty. Special even. Victoria loves warm baths, long walks, and sleeping. And of course, being the center of attention. Note though that she seriously dislikes Juno. OFFICE RIVALRY!!!

IMG_2673

There will be ONE winner this week! The winner will get:

(1) AeroGarden Harvest Plus (Open Box): I checked and it looks like all the parts are there including the seed things that grow things I guess. Iā€™m no gardener so this technology is beyond me.

(1) Rev-a-Shelf Single Pull-Out Basket (Open Box): Wanted to try one out? Now is your chance. Heavy sucker. Weā€™re gonna eat it on postage for that thing.

(1) Belmint Bamboo Drawer Organizer: Just the thing to organize your bambooā€¦ or your forks, spoons, sporks, etc.

(1) InnTech Scale: For when you want to know if that burger really was a full pound!

(1) Three-Tier Oven Rack: Can probably even be a cooling rack or a drying rack for doll clothes.

(1) Stow-A-Way Grill: I like how they made it A-Way. Stow it this way or that way. Good for camping? I donā€™t camp. Donā€™t ask me.

(1) Small Wood Carving Platter with legs and the letter ā€œPā€: Good for cutting or trimming pears, papayas, pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, pork chops, pasta, potatoes, peaches, pecans, Pop Tarts, a very small pizza, peppers, pineapple, pinto beans, pea soup, etc.

**You donā€™t get Victoria , the wall, floor, carpet, edge trim, electrical outlet, or anything else you wooters think of.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying ā€œWoot! Thatā€™s a bunch of crap but Iā€™ll take it anyway!ā€ or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. Iā€™m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUTā€¦posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You donā€™t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Donā€™t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 3/22 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good olā€™ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, youā€™ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Victoria:

Now, Victoria is very unique of all the dogs Iā€™ve photographed at Woot so far. Whatā€™s so unique, you ask? She minds. Like you can tell her to sit and stay and SHE DID IT!!! For a bit anyway but itā€™s still a major improvement over all others.

Put:
IMG_2671

Stay:
IMG_2672

But sheā€™d rather be in someoneā€™s lap.
IMG_2674

Almost made it to my lap:

IMG_2677

Put & Stay:
IMG_2680

But would still rather be on my lap since Iā€™m on the ground. Have lap, will lay.
IMG_2682

I can occupy lap?
IMG_2689

Made it! Pet me! Of course, I must oblige.
IMG_2698

I love this action shot of her shaking:

IMG_2675

Obligatory furry butt:
IMG_2691

8 Likes

Woot! Thatā€™s a bunch of crap but Iā€™ll take it anyway!

Woot that is all crap but crap I can use.

kitchy, kitchy, kool!
Grow, weigh, grill, carve, bake and store-
Much smarter kitchen.

If it wasnā€™t for crap like this, there would be no reason to ā€œWOOT.ā€

Woot - Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not eligible anyway (I did win something the other week), but wow that is a bunch of crap. Why do you guys have such random things in your offices?!?!

ā€œWoot! Thatā€™s a bunch of crap but Iā€™ll take it anyway!ā€

Insert clever comment here. Please. I got nothinā€™.

1 Like

Wot! Thatā€™s a bunch of crap but Iā€™ll take it anyway!

Woot! Thatā€™s a bunch of stuff, and Iā€™ll take it!

Irony is that I am on spring break and Iā€™m going through all of the crap that I already haveā€¦

Victoria looks like one pretentious pooch. (She needs a green bow in her hair.)

Also, sheā€™s adorable.

Wow, you keep on closing my loopholes.

Woot! I donā€™t always obtain things, but when I do, I prefer crap.

ā€œWoot! Thatā€™s a bunch of crap but Iā€™ll take it anyway!ā€

Woot! This is quite nice of you to do :smile:

Thank you