Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends 11/9/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We’ve got something to get you scooting along.

There will be **ONE (1) ** winner this week. The winner will receive:

(1) VIRO Rides Turn Style Electric Drift Board

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I could use this to go to __________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, November 9, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules . (T&C updated 10/26/2020)

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules . (T&C updated 10/26/2020)

2 Likes
  • I’ll skate all over the block with this.
  • I plan to use this as a door stop.
  • I think I may use this to bring me a beer during football games!
  • What the heck is this thing?

0 voters

hint: you can always change your vote by hitting the ‘show vote’ button.

2 Likes

Woot! I could use this to go to sleep.”

Do not count this as an entry, but I expect any winner to immediately use this to try their hand at a tiktock copy, and post it here.

3 Likes

Sweet! Broken bones brought to you by Woot!

2 Likes

I could use this to take get myself hurt in a hilarious fashion. J/k. Thanks for the chance!

Cran-apple… drift board…
Lip sync to Fleetwood Mac song
Chill and go viral

2 Likes

Looks like a fun day

Woot! I could use this to go to the land of disappointments

I didn’t read far enough… the answer is always 42

1 Like

Woot! I could use this to go to the Emergency Room after I fall off of it and break various parts of my body…

Hi

Woot! I could use this to go drift into 2021

Woot! I could use this to go to get more alcohol.

Woot! I could use this to go to the moon, I think.

Don’t know what this is
but entering anyway
I like to write these

2 Likes

“Woot! I could use this to go to Canada.”

Woot! I could use this to go to the mall!

Does this come with a health insurance policy?