Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 3/29 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

By now you should recognize Fiona and Juno, our frequent stars of the forums. We tried to get them to pose with the item being given away. They weren’t having it. It was pretty comical.

Notice that Fiona is staring intently on the item in question. What a good girl!
Juno is saying, “What in the shitzu is going on here?”

IMG_2749

There will be THREE winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) NEW Roku Premiere - Don’t just watch your favorite shows, be immersed in them. Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll get picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with crisp details and rich color.

**You don’t get these cute little girls or anything else you see in the pic. (I ain’t listing all those toys!!!)

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I like streaming doggies 24/7!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 3/29 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of our attempt to get a pic with both of these cuties:

The original [futile] goal was to get them to sit nicely on the dog bed and face me so I could take a pic. That idea made no sense to them so we tried treats. Unfortunately, the treats were in the hands of people on the other side of the bed. I moved around but there was no containing their energy when there’s snacks involved.

Juno will jump on anything including your desk to check for any food, crumbs, send rogue emails, etc.

Fiona was a a dainty little thing and more cautious about jumping on things. Fast little pupper but still cautious about jumping on that bed.
IMG_2713

Snacks lured Fiona part way on to the bed. Such a happy girl.
IMG_2723

Fiona is closer to her snack. Juno doesn’t understand what the heck we are doing.
IMG_2721

Uh-oh, snack fight.
IMG_2738

Action shot!
IMG_2715

We got them on the couch but facing the wrong way. Hmmmmm
IMG_2746

Juno says, “Did you remember the butt shot?”
IMG_2740

9 Likes

At least name the green thing with eyes.

1 Like

Hello, Doggos! :dog:

1 Like

:dog2::dog2::dog2: WOOF :dog2::dog2::dog2:

1 Like

Woot! I like streaming doggies 24/7!

1 Like

ahhhhh I want that Roku Premiere! gimme that Woot. Please.

1 Like

With a new Roku
I’ll watch Animal Planet
All the doggie shows

4 Likes

1 Like

Woot Love the doggies

1 Like

If I win, I promise I will pose my own dog with the Roku.

1 Like

Hey Alexa

BAM!
There’s a post right here.

I’d like this.

New Roku Premiere
immerse yourself in TV
dogs not included

2 Likes

A Roku haiku
I can Woot on my Roku
Haiku Roku Woot

3 Likes

Maybe rub the items with peanut butter. Then the dogs. Then that fuzzy green thing. Finally put the lotion on the skin. That outta make a good picture.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

I’ll post pictures with my dog!