Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends 3/9/2020 @ 4pm CT

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Continuing on with the spring theme is SPRING CLEANING! And there’s no better thing to clean than your butt! Yes, indeed. What we have here will get your back end shining.

There will be ONE (1) winner this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) BioBidet Slim TWO Bidet Smart Toilet Seat with Night Light and Stainless Nozzle (Elongated) like this one.
Note: The bidet requires a GFI electrical outlet.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Woot! Please make my_______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, March 9, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

2 Likes

Does anybody like my disguise?

6 Likes

Every Spring, I clean my hiney whether it needs it or not.

4 Likes

Woot!

Water

Woot! Please make my hiney shiny!

Woot! Please make my week!

Woot! Please make my bottom clean!

Does this help get rid of the unwanted woot crap? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Woot! Please make my sandwhich

Woot! Please make my dreams come true!

Woot! Please make my day, year, decade!!

Thx

My dad needs this so he can stop using his Wipin’ Stick

2 Likes

“Bidet? Don’t mind if I bi-do!”

“Woot! Please make my end clean

Woot!..um…idk if I actually wanna win this but if I do I guess that’s great for my hygiene? :man_shrugging:t5:

Let’s do this!

Woot! Please make my rear-end sparkling clean.

• What a wonderful way to clean my butt!
  • I dunno, looks too fancy and complicated.
  • I may set it up in the living room for a fountain!

0 voters

3 Likes

Here!