Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 5/10 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Meet Ruby! Aka “Ruby’s Ruby are Red”. Or if she’s showing some attitude, she’s known as Ruby-Rude. Ruby is an 11 year old Basset Hound. Like any good Basset Hound, Ruby knows how to howl. She shows this off best when there are birds or critters running around the lake. She also lets her owners know when someone is walking no the trail behind their house. Each and every one. She’ll also howl if she needs an ear scratch. No one denies the Ruby an ear scritchin’! Her fav foods are hard boiled eggs and anything that falls on the floor from the baby’s highchair. RoboRuby! PS: don’t think she’s not fast. A couple coworkers opened the doggie gate at her cube to say hi and they found her on the other side of the building. Took both of them to carry her back.

Ruby

There will be TWO. winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Marvel Studios Cinematic Collection Phase 1 Blu-ray Set
(1) Marvel Studios Cinematic Collection Phase 2 Blu-ray Set
(1) Marvel Studios Cinematic Collection Phase 3 (Part One) Blu-ray Set

You get [almost] ALL the movies!

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Ruby, please give me _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, … @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

A POLL

Do you like the doggie pictures?

• What doggie photos?
  • I’m just here for the giveaway.
  • I can take them or leave them.
  • Doggies! More doggies!

0 voters

More pics of Ms Ruby

The sets hadn’t arrived when I needed to do photos so printouts taped to the wall had to suffice. That didn’t work out very well so photoshop to the rescue for the main photo. But we gave it a good effort…

Hey, who put a snackie bone here?!
IMG_3005

This is a darn good snackie bone!
IMG_3006

I smell more snackie bones…
IMG_3008

You have the snackie bones, don’t ya?!?
IMG_3011

I can’t look at you. You made me sad.
IMG_3022

Are there snackie bones over there? Or over there?
IMG_3027

Over here, Ruby.
Where?
IMG_3030

WHERE!??!?!?!?
IMG_3031

You, madam, are confusing me.
IMG_3035

Tfffffffft! I give up.
IMG_3040

4 Likes

Doggies love snackies
Ruby is a cute doggy
One to marvel at.

2 Likes

WOOF

Ruby the Basset has really long ears
It helps when she has to hear
I really love the pictures of dogs
Even if they are standing on logs…

Hmmm… Not very good poetry. It’s early…
I didn’t even see what the give-away is yet…

3 Likes

Who wants to help me think of a clever quip?

Anybody? Anybody?

No?

Okay.

1 Like

I think they’re giving away a dog collar.

1 Like

Ruby, please give me these awesome movies! These would be perfect because I was just about to try to find a way to watch all of these with my sister b/c she hasn’t seen them all yet.

1 Like

I love this giveaway 3000

blah

blah blah

I would really like to win this. Really really like to win this. Really really really really really really really really really like to win this. Chance, please favor me and don’t dust me like Thanos did to so many.

1 Like

Ruby please give me…this.

Ruby! Give me marvel craps please.

1 Like

Ruby, don’t take your love to town.

Do not use this as an entry as I have BOC in route from last week, but I had to comment.

Oh my goodness she looks like my buddy’s old hound dog! The basset fade as they age isn’t a joke!

Unrelated - let them puppers howl!

1 Like

Dogs are cool

Ruby please come home and bring that bag of goodies with you!!!

Ruby, please give me all the things!

Ruby, please give me some movies

Ruby, please give me ___________

Ruby, please give me Mjolnir!