Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends 7/13/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! If you’re still working from home, you’d probably appreciate a good cup of coffee a few times during the day. Well, we’ve got just the thing for you!

There will be Two (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System - Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Thermal Carafe (CP307). This will ship directly from Amazon.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d love to wake up to _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, July 13, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

19 Likes

Woot! I’d love to wake up to a hot cuppa!

2 Likes

Entry

Woot! Iced mocha with almond milk no whipped cream. Please.

1 Like

Woot! I’d love to wake up to the smell of coffee!

Woot! I’d love to wake up to deals in my cup!! And a message saying I won :joy:

Won’t! I’d love to wake up to a coffee by a Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System.

Woot!

Woot I’d like to wake up to the year 2021!

7 Likes

Here

Post.

Another fine item that I can give to someone in need. (What I could use is some really nice coffee beans)

Woot! I’d love to wake up to a videoconference call when everyone actually muted their line.

3 Likes

Blah blah blah

Woot! I would like to wake up to breakfast in bed with tea!

Woot, I’d like to wake up to a cup of hot chocolate every morning for the rest of my life. Please make this possible. Yours sincerely.

Woot woot!

Woot! I’d love to wake up to a restful day!

I don’t drink tea or coffee so this is perfect for me.

Woot! I’d love to wake up to a 'rona free, low fat, high fat, or medium fat anything, as long as it allows me to win this and retire my worn out crappy coffee maker.

1 Like