Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 8/16 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Moses is back on his ever so lovely couch to show us what’s up for this week’s giveaway!

IMG_3553

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Ring Video Doorbell Pro (hardwired) with Chime Pro included

IMG_3575

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Moses, that sad look is ______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 8/16 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Moses:

So, Moses doesn’t move much. He’s pretty much a one-trick pony. He sits, growls, and barks. Ok, three tricks.

Moses smiling.

Moses sad.
IMG_3558

Moses grumpy.
IMG_3568

Moses thinking.
IMG_3569

Thank you, Moses.

3 Likes

New dog model?

Seemingly not.

Moses, that sad look is too much. Don’t bring us down, dude.

Lucky number 4 here.

Moses, lead me to the promised land!

Moses, looks like the perfect gift for my DIL. Here is hoping this is a lucky number.

Moses, are your sad because that couch is poking your butt?

Moses, that sad look is not looking good on you, cheer up buddy

Moses, that sad look is heartbreaking.

Moses needs to get a wig and a staff to part the seas of crap and lead wooters to the promise land (Texas).

Moses is a darn cute puppy.

Moses, that sad look is beautiful.

Such puppy dog eyes!!

Great! just great! You guys are giving away a perfectly lovely door bell and I want it for sure but now and probably for the rest of the week I’m going to have “Ring My Bell” running through my head.

You can ring my bell , ring my bell You can ring my bell , ring my bell You can ring my bell , ring my bell You can ring my bell , ring my bell

Thanks Woot and Donna Summers
Maybe this is why Moses looks sad its stuck in his head too.

Go way down, Moses.
Pharoah, let my people go
ring all the doorbells!

2 Likes

Moses, that sad look is just like all your other looks. How can anyone tell the difference…

Who needs a watchdog
If you have a Ring doorbell?
Moses, out of work!

2 Likes

Woot: Why so sad?
Moses: Because employees aren’t eligible for giveaways or BOCs.

Moses, that sad look is sad :frowning:

Moses, that sad look is a good look on you!