Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 8/2 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

This week’s giveaway is for a large box of crap. A couple people didn’t respond with their letters from the BOC so I’m giving away one of those boxes of extra crap to one of you!

Juno for scale below. Sorry for the bad photo. Didn’t realize my phone was on Pano and Juno is mid bite on a snackie bone. FYI, the box will probably be 24" x 24" x 24". PROBABLY!!

IMG_3531

There will be ONE (1) winner this week. That winner will receive:

(1) Largish box of crap

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Juno, that box is _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, August 2 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Juno

The way to get Juno’s attention is through her stomach so I hid a couple snackie bones under the corners of the box. Took her a bit to get a whiff of 'em but when she did, stand back!

Slight scent:
IMG_3521

Closing in:
IMG_3522

BOOM! She’s got in. She started digging at the box with that tail wagging.
IMG_3523
IMG_3527

What she didn’t realize, is that with all her digging and moving the box, she uncovered another snackie bone.
IMG_3528

We kept pointing and she kept looking at our fingers. FINALLY!
IMG_3529
IMG_3530

But Juno wasn’t done. She realized that I had an emergency backup snackie bone in my hand. And she wasn’t gonna let that go.
IMG_3535

Eating out of my hand… sort of. At least no bites on my fingers.
IMG_3537

Until next week!

14 Likes

Better than an LE B0C from this year? :wink:

(Too soon? No? Perfect.)

Also, @ThunderThighs

It hasn’t been 45 days yet.

I’m glad someone’s loss will be another person’s gain. I also hope that person is me but even if it isn’t, this is a great prize for a contest. Best of luck to everyone.

4 Likes

like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

Juno, that box looks perfect for Lucy to jump in.

1 Like

Juno, that box is the epitome of why we are all here

Wait. Is this for the extra crap that someone didn’t claim from a letter in a Birthday BOC?

Definitely in!

1 Like

Awww Juno is sweet.

1 Like

Juno, that box has nothing you want

Juno, that box is not for you.

Juno, that box is mine…lol.

Juno, that box is full of cats!

Juno, that box is a complicated emotion of excitement and disappointment that only comes with a BoC from Woot.

Juno, that box is mystery… that box is probably a delivery drivers worst nightmare… that box is my cat’s utopia.

Juno, that box is ready… ready to be delivered to my home. I have a very wide driveway where it would have plenty of room to be placed. I work from home, so I would be here to greet the box upon arrival. That box would come to open arms and a Yorkie that would guard the box from enemies foreign and domestic.

2 Likes

Juno, that box is crap. That’s why it smells :nauseated_face:

Juno, that box is huuuuuugeee

Juno, that box is the box of my dreams!

Juno, that box is a tesseract filled with doggie treats. Good luck getting them.

I’ve never won one but ive gotta keep trying like Juno for a treat

So is the box half full of crap, or half empty?