Giveaway! Enter to win!! Ends 9/14/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We have a fun item today!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones with Bluetooth Connectivity. You can choose the Alto style (S/M or M/L) or Rondo while supplies last. There’s a sizing chart on the Amazon page. These will ship direct from Amazon.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I want to hear _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate text. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, September 14, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

5 Likes

I will win, yes?

Look cool, sound cool!

Woot! I want to hear the sounds of a completely free package being placed on my doorstep

Nope, it will be I

WOOT! I wanna hear my glasses?!

Woot! I want to hear music out of my eyes

Woot! I want to hear music randomly happening in my head.

Here

“Woot! I want to hear with fubnky looking ear buds dangling from my ears!”

“Woot! I want to hear Geo Thorogood

Woot! I want to hear how the Bose sunglasses sound!

Good luck!

Ohhh me me!

Finally. I could wear my sunglasses at night while listening to a book.

Woot! I want to hear that I won!

Woot! I want to hear all the 70s music!

Woot! I want to hear better with my new sunglasses.

Woot I want to hear
Pacific mountain
A distant, shiny hoot hear
at the perfect woot

1 Like

I want to hear it all. Thanks for the chance!