Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 9/30 @ 4pm CT

Hello Wooters! Welcome to this week’s giveaway! It’s time for another giveaway of CRAP!!!

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bag o’ Crap

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Woot! With this crap, I will ______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, September 30 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

3 Likes

“Woot! With this crap, I will have a party”

Woot! With this crap, I will post pictures on the forum.

Crap hypeeeeee

“Woot! With this crap, I will rule the world”

Woot! With this crap, I will finally have a bag o’ crap!

Woot! With this crap, I will smite the evil that troubles this land!

1 Like

Yay!

Woot! With this crap, I will finally be happy.

Woot! With this crap, I will Keep warm this winter by burning all the crap or selling it for firewood or wrapping myself in the warm goodness of the crap, it all depends on what’s in the box

Woot! With this crap, I will post pics of all the crap!

Woot! With this crap, I will become the wealthy piece of crap in the whole world. Or, my wife will yell at me again for getting more crap!

1 Like

Woot! With this crap, I will not actually have to pay for it, for once!

Woot! With this crap, I will get what I get and not fuss a bit!!!

Woot! With this crap, I will learn to love existential dread.

i’ll take one

Woot! With this crap, I will own crap

Disappointment soon
Bag of crap winners will be
Let me be one, please

2 Likes

Woot, with this crap, I will taunt you a second time. Your father was a hamster and your mother smelled of elderberries.

Woot! With this crap, I will have slightly more crap than I had prior to this crap.