Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends Friday 4/5 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

You’ve asked for it and we deliver! Today’s model is Charlie, an ~8 yr old mix kitteh. He’s been with his momma (Amy on the shirt team) for 3 years and she loves him to pieces. Charlie is a rescue from the streets and has the battle wounds to show for it. Now his life is full of scritches, cuddles with plenty of food and a warm place to sleep.

Charlie loves snuggling, following mom, and sticking his nose in mom’s dinner or food on the counter. He’s also a talented jumper that can reach the top of the fridge in a single bound. What he doesn’t like is getting those little kitty claws trimmed and he definitely wants you to know it.

You may have also seen Charlie in our Meowijuana and UFO sales.

And no, Charlie isn’t in the office. He’s a home body.

DSC_1471_1

There will be EIGHT (8) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Disappointing and crappy Bag o’ Crap

**You don’t get to wail about the crap that you receive but you can share how disappointed you are.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll meow for crap!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 4/5 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Charlie

His name in the rescue was Charles Lickens. Quite a formal and maybe even British name, don’t you think?

The cat vs box process begin with the sniff.
DSC_1431_1_1

Then the lack of interest.

The yawn to drive the lack of interest home
DSC_1433_1

Getting in (also required butt shot)

Testing it for size.
DSC_1439_1

Getting out.
DSC_1440_1

Getting in again.

and out again.

More exploring
DSC_1449_1

Getting in
DSC_1453_1

Rubbing
DSC_1452_1

Yelling at mom for taking so many photos when it’s dinner time.
DSC_1460_1

And there you have the Cat vs Box process.

18 Likes

Cats look different from how I remember.

4 Likes

Cats and boxes…if I fits, I sits.

Woot! I’ll meow for crap!

1 Like

1 Like

I :green_heart: Charlie!

1 Like

This would be awesome!

Side note - for the ‘testing for size’ image…

3 Likes

Woot! Meowing for crap is officially on my list of things to do today…

Woot!, I’ll meow for crap…and , not being a cat person, I find the box fitting to be pretty darn cool!

Geez, more crap? Okay, fine, if I’m chosen, I guess I’ll take it.

3 Likes

giphy%20(1)

Told my cat Bruce Wayne to meow for a bag o’ crap :poop:

2 Likes

Omg. I LOVE Russian blues, their so cute and full of such amazing personality traits :heart_eyes:

1 Like

16c531

1 Like