Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 10/5/2020 [ENDED]

I’m a BOC virgin![quote=“ThunderThighs, post:1, topic:650158, full:true”]
Hello Wooters! If we didn’t already release enough crap into the wild, it’s time for another giveaway for a Bag o’ Crap!! :w_boc:

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bag o’ Crap - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d would like to get _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post any political or inappropriate text in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, October 5, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

[/quote]