Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 10/5/2020 [ENDED]

Hello Wooters! If we didn’t already release enough crap into the wild, it’s time for another giveaway for a Bag o’ Crap!! :w_boc:

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bag o’ Crap - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d would like to get _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post any political or inappropriate text in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, October 5, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

14 Likes

Crapola! Yes Yes Yes!

3 Likes

Woot woot woot boc woot!

:w_boc: :w_boc: :w_boc: CRAP! :w_boc: :w_boc: :w_boc:

• Pumpkin Pie
  • Apple Pie
  • Blueberry Pie
  • Pecan Pie
  • A Doughnut

0 voters

Here

2 Likes

woot I’d like to get one of those 5 bags

1 Like

Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.

8 Likes

1 Like

Woot! I’d would like to get more crap!

! Woot! I really need some crap soon!

I’d be happy with crap this time as it should arrive for my birthday. And there’s nothing like a crappy birthday.

1 Like

"Woot! I’d would like to get _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

1 Like

Woot! I would like to get an adult coloring book to go with the crayons I got in my last boc and a bacon and eggs monkey to play with the other’s I have!

Holy moly! Would be nice for something good to come from 2020.

I’ll be disappointed no matter what.
Sounds like an ideal situation.

BOC Woot me please!

All the crap. Thank you for the chance!

2020 has been filled with crap but I certainly haven’t experienced it bagged up for me.

1 Like

Woot! I’d would like to get my hands on all this crap!

Woot! I’d would like to get something for a change…

Oh my God! That is so cute!

2 Likes