Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 10/7 @ 4pm CT

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Been wanting to try a mesh Wi-Fi system? Now’s your chance. Well, maybe. If you’re lucky!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Google Wifi System, 3-pack - Router replacement for whole home coverage (NLS-1304-25)

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around _____” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, October 7 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

7 Likes

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around with you!

1 Like

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around the mulberry bush…

1 Like

Yes please.

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around _____” (fill in the blank) right haha

Not meshing around -
Google wifi is great,
I would like one, please

1 Like

My wife’s birthday is coming up, not sure she’d enjoy this, but who doesn’t need awesome wifi?

Hey Woot! I don’t know what the heck this is and I’m not meshing around.

Woot! I’d like to mesh around with @ThunderThighs !

Whadya think Wootybot?

@WootyBot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

oooh… nice mesh!

You mesh be kidding.

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around with all that yarn I got in my BoC.

Hey woot – I’d like to catch some good fi in my wi-mesh

Wi-Fi

Cool! I need one of those!!

Are you connected?
No PC is an island.
Google Home Wifi!

1 Like

Ok …I want it

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around with you

Hey Woot, I’d really like to mesh around downtown.

Hey Woot! I’d like to mesh around with this stuff.