Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 11/16/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Let’s clean up your air!

There will be One (1) winner this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bissell air400 Smart Purifier with High Efficiency and Carbon Filters

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! My air is so dirty, __________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, November 16, 2020@ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

3 Likes

Achooo

:face_vomiting:

I sneezed today.

Woot! My air is so dirty, yes. Thanks WooT!

Woot! My air is so dirty I have to wash it twice a day.

1 Like

Woot! My air is so dirty, that mud just slides off it…I know I can’t ever be a comedian

Wew lad

Woot! My air is so dirty, it’s nice not being able to open my window for days at a time.

1 Like

Woot! My air is so dirty, I got nothing.

1 Like

Woot! My air is so dirty, I blush when I look at it.

Woot! My air is so dirty because of my neighbor’s leaf-burning… I’ll take the purifier!!!

Woot! My air is so dirty it looks like it’s foggy inside!

…when I blow my nose coal falls out. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

Woot! My air is so dirty, it’s ridiculous.

Woot! I hope it will remove the snow from this Minnesota air?

Dirty. Dirty air.

Woot! My air is so dirty, it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right.

My dogs are farting

Woot! My air is so dirty, I see smoke in the air