Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends Monday 11/23/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

drone

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Contixo F24 Pro 4K Quadcopter. The quadcopter ships in it’s carry bag and a plain brown box. It is new.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! Fly me to the _________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, I will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, November 23, 2020. @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules . (T&C updated 10/26/2020)

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules . (T&C updated 10/26/2020)

5 Likes

YAY! A flying thing!!

• I’m going to fly this thing all over outside
  • I’m going to have this bring me beer
  • I may use this as a door-stop
  • Forty two
  • I’ll wrap it up for Christmas regifting.

0 voters

4 Likes

One time I bought an RC helicopter and tried flying it in my backyard. I promptly got it stuck in a tree where it stayed for quite some time. So if I were to win, I would likely give it to someone else.

I chose 42, though, mainly because I’m wearing this shirt:

42 shirt

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/thanks-for-all-the-fish

10 Likes

Meh.

2 Likes

Woot! Fly me to the Death Star.

3 Likes

Woot! Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars…

1 Like

Woot! Fly me to the universe and beyond!

Woot! Fly me to the third rock!

pick me

Woot! Fly me to the Caribbean…

Woot…

Woot! Fly me to a warm beach, you don’t have to fly me back, I will just stay there.

2 Likes

Bathroom

1 Like

Fly me to the WOOT WIN

My feet on the ground
My spirit soaring above
With eyes in the sky

4 Likes

Woot! Fly me to the drone.

:helicopter:

1 Like

Finally, something I really want.

1 Like

Woot! Fly me to the free drone because I’m corona poor!

Fly me to a boc

1 Like