Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends Monday 12/30 [ENDED]

Woot! This crappy giveaway makes me hope for better BOC’s in the new year!!!

Hello Wooters! Welcome to this week’s crappy giveaway! It’s the last crappy giveaway of 2019 and there’s not better way to end it than with crap!

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bag o’ Crap - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Woot! This crappy giveaway makes me ______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, December 30 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

[/quote]

Woot! This crappy giveaway makes me hope for better BOC’s in the new year!!!