Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 2/1/2021 [ENDED]

Woot! I have dreams of buying a pony!

Woot! I have dreams of buying stuff that doesn’t sell out like boc

1 Like

Woot! I have dreams of splurging!

Woot! I have dreams of buying the next cool thing. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Woot! I have dreams of buying a metalworking forge for my partner.

Woot! I have dreams of buying nothing and forgetting I have free money!

1 Like

Woot! I have dreams of buying a pony. :horse::horse::horse:

Woot! I have dreams of buying fun things!

Woot! I have dreams of buying something for myself, it’s me time

Woot! I have dreams of buying crap that my family will judge me for, but will bring me great joy.

Woot! I have dreams of buying a private island.

Woot! I have dreams of buying a B-52

1 Like

Woot! I have dreams of buying ALL THE THINGS!!

Woot I have dreams of buying some really awesome crap.

WOOT! I have dreams of buying the footage to Geraldo trying to open Capone"s vault.

1 Like

Woot! I have dreams of buying disappointment.

Woot! I have dreams of buying a TARDIS.

Taco Tuesday Woot Party

:hippopotamus:

Dear Woot, I asked Santa for a hippopotamus for xmas. I told that chubby dude that only s hippopotamus would do, no rhinosaurusususeses - and can you believe that fat geezer made fun of my lisp, even had all his creepy man-child elves snickering as I walked the path of shame… I didn’t even get a candy cane!!

So Woot, I hereby enlist your help to enact my sweet revenge. Please choose my fateful post number and endow me with such devine riches as said $75 gift certificate would be to me. I do not expect that I’ll find my dream hippopotamus on Woot - or would I? But what I will find is either a BOC to send that jolly jerk or maybe a wildly inappropriate t-shirt. … Maybe one with a decorated xmas tree with tiny little bells that says ‘the bellsth are alwaysth bigger at the sthouth pole’. I dont know how to spell a lisp, i just know its not nice to make fun of people for they’re born.

:hippopotamus:

1 Like

vacationing in Montana. going back to Texas today. :grin::grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: