Giveaway! Enter to win!! Ends Monday 2/10/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! We’ve got a dandy for you this week!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console with Xbox One Wireless Controller - Robot White. This ships directly from Amazon.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Oh Woot! I feel like playing ________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, February 10, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

8 Likes

This isn’t what I meant by undercover penguin.

Glare.

31lAI-xp7mL.AC

5 Likes

Woot! I would love to play with this console!

Hoping this is a good number for random selecting process :grin:

I feel like playing the fiddle

Giving it a shot!

The Grandkids would love this X thing!

• WOW! This XBox would be so much fun to win!
  • I’ll enter my name to win, but not sure what I’ll do with it.
  • What a perfect doorstop for the front door.

0 voters

WANT

EDIT 2/10/2020: Look at all these people with multiple posts… ugh.

1 Like

Oh Woot! I feel like playing with my Tandy programming computer from 1987… but this would be fun too.

3 Likes

Oh Woot! I feel like playing with my brother’s emotions when I show him I’ve won this and he hasn’t… I’m a bad sibling. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh I feel like playing a prank on someone!

@qazxswe ATE @Narfcake

Or Narf is wearing the skin of a penguin.

Is this giveaway for a basket of lotion?

2 Likes

Oh Woot! I feel like playing OREGON TRAIL on my bitching new Xbox One and for once not succumbing to a snake bite or dysentery!

Oh Woot! I feel like playing who’s the best auntie.

Oh Woot! I feel like playing games with a real person! And maybe with the TV actually on!

I have no idea, @pepper114.

This is the first time
I’m not writing a haiku
Per the instructions

6 Likes

Oh Woot! I feel like playing old skool…

2 Likes

Hey Woot, I’d love to play w/ you!

1 Like

Oh Woot! I feel like playing anything…and winning everything!

I could use this as a shameless bribe for grandkids.