Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 2/3/2020 [ENDED]

Woot, I’ll hop right to the beach with Yeti!

“Woot! I’ll hop to it.”

Woot

“Woot!I’ll hop now.”

Woot! I’ll hop on a yetis back and pack his cooler little yeti on my back.

Continuing the discussion from [Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 2/3/2[quote=“ThunderThighs, post:1, topic:527174, full:true”]
Welcome to this week’s giveaway! It’s a fancy cooler! The winners didn’t come forward last time so they’re back and looking for a forever home.

There will be **TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) YETI Hopper Flip 12 Can Portable Cooler, Field Tan / Blaze Orange

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll hop_____.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, December 2 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

[/quote]

020 @ 4pm CT](Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 2/3/2020 [ENDED]):

Woot! I’ll hop on a yetis back and pack his cooler little yeti on my back.

“Woot, I’ll hop on into this cooler like a champ!”

“Cool” prize!!

As long as it comes with a sticker

Woot! I’ll hop up and down with joy, at least 2 or 3 times. i dig these coolers, but would never spend the money to get one, so…come on giveaway?!?

Woot! I’ll hop straight to the beer fridge and pack this up to test it out if I win.

Woot! I’ll hop up and down.”

I’ll hop until I drop if I win this Yeti cooler!

Woot! I’ll hop, drop and roll cuz these Yetis are en fuego :fire::fire:!! #muycaliente

Woot! I’ll hop, but not very high on a Monday…

Woot! I’ll hop over to the nearest icebox and fill one of these up with ice and adult beverages!

Woot! I’ll hop on this.

Woot! I’ll hop around naked until I win this!

Woot! I’ll hop to it!

Pick me, and I will respond! :smiley: