Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 8/10/2020 [ENDED]

Woot! I’d like to see whatever you’d like to show me!

“Woot! I’d like to see _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

Woot! I’d like to see a big bag of :poop: in my driveway” or whatever you want really. Woot!!! Woot!!!

Woot! I’d live to see what’s in this bag of crap. It will teach me to deal with disappointment.

Woot! I’d like to see another good star wars movie in my lifetime.

Woot! I’d like to see[quote=“ThunderThighs, post:1, topic:624718, full:true”]
Hello Wooters! If we didn’t already release enough crap into the wild, it’s time for another giveaway for a Bag o’ Crap!! :w_boc:

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Bag o’ Crap - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d like to see _______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, August 10, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

[/quote]

Woot! I’d like to see something casual.

On Woot’s birthday I got a BOC, and used Amazon payments. My wife also got one, but used our credit card.
Well it turns out that her name is on BOTH accounts, so her BOC got cancelled (since it happened later in the wootoff). To save WOOT from her wrath I gave her my BOC. I deserve one of these, I earned it.

I was just checking when my last BoC was… disappointed to see I still had 2 weeks before I can get another. Thanks woot for providing me hope for more disappointment sooner!! :w_tongue: :w_boc: :w_happy1:

Won’t! I’d like to see Crap!

Woot! I’d like to see how much crap you can possibly send me!

Woot! I’d like to see a winner, namely me. :wink:

Woot, I’d like to see an Intel i7 9700 or something comparable! :blush:

Woot! I’d like to see my crap on the menu

Woot! I’d like to see what is inside the bag.

glurple

Woot I would like to see Jo Jorgenson with a bag of crap!

“Woot! I’d like to see this bag of crap at my house”

Woot! I’d like to see a Flyin’ Monkey!!

Woot! I’d like to see ,
A bag of crap at my door.
2020 sucks!

1 Like

Woot! I would like to see a big ole bag of Crap coming to me! If it can’t be a bag, make it a pallet. I will feel very crappy no matter how you fill it!