Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends Monday 9/9 @ 4pm CT

Welcome to this week’s giveaway! Who doesn’t need an extra fan? And Vornado is one of the best. This week’s giveaway is for a Vornado Pedestal Fan.

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Vornado 683DC Energy Smart Medium Pedestal Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control Note: This will ship directly from Amazon in an identifying box.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Woot, I need a fan to__________.” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, 9/9 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

5 Likes

Fine… I will edit mine also

Yes please.

1 Like

Weather still too hot.
Woot, I need a fan to fan!
Eh, something like that.

3 Likes

Woot, I need a fan following.

Woot,
I need a fan to cool the chicken coop!

Eggs poach, chickens roast
Panting in the dust, no relief
Texas scorches them

1 Like

Eeek!

I’m late for the entry. (I like having the first entry, just to see how many entries are replies to me.)

2 Likes

Time warp? This one ends NEXT Monday, not yesterday.

Winning this fan would just blow me away!

4 Likes

Woot, I need a fan to circulate the air in here!

Woot, I need a fan to teach my daughter about wind :expressionless:

“Woot, I need a fan to blow my hair in the wind while sitting in my chair to simulate riding in a convertible!!” :wink:

Woot, I need a fan to fan the flames of victory (also known as the sweet air of freedom)!

Entry

Woot, I need a fan to applaud me every time I speak in a meeting…

1 Like

Woot I need a fan to survive

Woot, I need a fan to circulate the air.

Yeah I haven’t had my coffee yet so I can’t do any better :woman_shrugging:t3:

Woot, I need a fan to to stop sweating to death in Texas, had to move my fan to 5 months old room.

I could always use more fans.

Woot, I need a fan to circulate air conditioning.